- Part of the balcony near the door with the new nest – AXIS M1125 (2)
- New nest ¦ Perches above the new nest ¦ Swift nest boxes – AXIS M2014-E
- Perches above the new nest – AXIS M1125 (1)
- Perches above the old nest ¦ Swift nest boxes – AXIS M1114
- Part of the balcony with the perches above the old nest – AXIS P1364
- Lower part of the balcony – AXIS 216MFD
- Balcony railing – AXIS M1014
- Old nest – AXIS 207MW
- Upper part of the balcony – AXIS P1435-LE
- Swift nest boxes ¦ Lower part of the balcony ¦ Upper part of the balcony – AXIS P1214
You can click the image or camera number at the top of this page to open the page of the camera…
… or watch „our“ kestrels in full resolution from spring to autumn here. In case of problems with the video, use the Axis Live View page Help. You can select a video source to view from the drop-down Source list:
Basic previews of all cameras can be found here.
During the swifts breeding season camera 9, 2 or 4 may be focused on their nestboxes.
All cameras may not always be available. All year round there are only 6 cameras (1-4 and 9-10) in operation. You may also encounter a limit on the number at the same time as observing cameras.