- Part of the balcony near the door with the new nest – AXIS M1135 (1)
- New nest ¦ Perches above the new nest ¦ Swift nest boxes – AXIS M2014-E
- Perches above the new nest – AXIS M1125 (1)
- Perches above the old nest ¦ Swift nest boxes – AXIS M1125 (2)
- Part of the balcony with the perches above the old nest – AXIS P1364
- Lower part of the balcony – AXIS 216MFD
- Lower part of the balcony ¦ Upper part of the balcony – AXIS M1114
- Old nest – AXIS 207MW
- Upper part of the balcony – AXIS P1435-LE
- Swift nest boxes ¦ Lower part of the balcony ¦ Upper part of the balcony – AXIS P1214
- Swift nest boxes – AXIS M1014
- New kestrel nest – detail – AXIS P1264
- Basket in front of the new nest – general view of the balcony – AXIS P1224-E (1)
- Balcony railing – AXIS M1135 (2)
- New kestrel nest and basket – AXIS P1224-E (2)
Click the image or camera number at the top of this page to open the page of the camera. You can enlarge live video by clicking on it and watch RTSP Live…
… or watch „our“ kestrels in full resolution from spring to autumn here. In case of problems with the video, use the Axis Live View page Help. You can select a video source to view from the drop-down Source list:
Basic preview of the main camera with news can be found here.
RTSP Live is available only for cameras 1—5, 7, 9—10 and 12—15 (1. 5 and 14 with sound).
During the swifts breeding season camera 9, 2 or 4 may be focused on their nestboxes.
All cameras may not always be available. All year round there are only 11 exterior cameras (1—4, 7. 9—10 and 12—15) in operation. You may also encounter a limit on the number of users at the same time observing cameras.